Latest Unit Sold: Will Be Updated After Launch | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 27-09-2020: Book an Appointment to view Midtown Modern Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
UPDATES ON MIDTOWN MODERN
- 20-08-2020: Read more: New plans unveiled for Guoco Midtown
- 20-04-2020: Read more: Tiong Seng bags S$227.5m contract for Tan Quee Lan Street condo
- 05-02-2020: Want to find out more on the Masterplan in Downtown Core? Read the Central Area URA Master Plan
- 27-01-2020: Project Details for Midtown Modern have been updated!
- 15-01-2020: Read more on the developers behind the development of Midtown Modern.
PROPERTY NEWS UPDATES
- 19-09-2020: Read more: China home price growth accelerates as credit growth picks up
- 18-09-2020: Read more: Chinese investors snap up Hong Kong property as new security law deters foreigners
- 16-09-2020: Read more: New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 15-09-2020: Read more: Hungry ghosts, recession no match for Singapore buyers as new home sales hit 11-month high
- 10-09-2020: Read more: August new home sales surge to 11-month high on pent-up demand
- 09-09-2020: Read more: Condo, HDB rental volumes tumble again in August; rents hold
- 08-09-2020: Read more: Condo resale volume hits 2-year high in August
- 23-08-2020: Read more: HDB launches more than 7,800 BTO flats, including first batch near Tengah car-free town centre
- 18-08-2020: Read more: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 17-08-2020: Read more: Singapore new home sales up in July amid worsening economic outlook
- 13-08-2020: Read more: Pandemic, circuit breaker cut GDP by $11b, but Budget support helped
- 12-08-2020: Read more: Condo, HDB rents in July see first uptick since February but demand shows Covid-19 impact
- 05-08-2020: Read more: Mortgagee sales not likely to spike up in 2020 despite recession
- 01-08-2020: Read more: Singapore new home sales jump 105% in June as showflats reopen after COVID-19 circuit breaker
- 29-07-2020: Read more: S’pore office rents flat, while retail rents dip
- 27-07-2020: Read more: Singapore private home prices eke out surprise 0.3% rise in Q2
- 25-07-2020: Read more: Surprise 0.3% rise in new private home prices in Q2
- 15-07-2020: Read more: Singapore new home sales rebound, hit 7-year high for month of June
- 12-07-2020: Read more: China economy rebounds in Q2 after virus hit
- 02-07-2020: Read more: Private home prices slide further in second quarter amid circuit breaker
- 01-07-2020: Read more: Singapore private home prices weaken further with 1.1% drop in Q2
- 24-06-2020: Read more: Govt cuts private housing supply from confirmed land sale sites due to Covid-19 fallout
- 21-06-2020: Read more: New private home sales up 75% in May from April, but down 49% from a year ago
- 15-06-2020: Read more: China new home prices rise most in six months as economy reopens
- 13-06-2020: Read more: Singapore new private home sales surged 75% in May over April’s low despite circuit breaker
- 10-06-2020: Read more: Condo, HDB rental volumes may be bottoming out but rents could soften further
- 05-06-2020: Read more: Singapore ranks 4th-safest place amid Covid-19 pandemic
- 31-05-2020: Read more: Temporary relief measures for property developers, home-buyers of projects disrupted by Covid-19
- 18-05-2020: Read more: China home prices rise again in April, adding momentum to recovery
- 12-05-2020: Read more: Singapore condo resales plunge 57% in April amid circuit breaker period
- 17-04-2020: Read more: Rental demand surge likely due to anti-virus measures
- 15-04-2020: Read more: URA allows electronic payment for booking fees, deposits of property purchases
- 12-04-2020: Read more: Chip Eng Seng sells 77 units at Kopar At Newton condo
- 09-04-2020: Read more: China’s big developers shrug off short-term virus impact to splurge on land
- 08-04-2020: Read more: TDSR limit waived for borrowers seeking deferred mortgage payments
- 01-04-2020: Read more: Singapore private home prices fall 1.2% q-o-q in Q1 2020
- 23-03-2020: Read more: New private homes sales up 57.3% in February amid COVID-19 situation
- 15-03-2020: Read more: Singapore property auction listings could rise 10% in 2020 due to coronavirus outbreak
- 10-03-2020: Read more: Condo resale prices and sales drop in February, hurt by coronavirus outbreak
- 01-03-2020: Read more: Condo resale prices up, but coronavirus outbreak may hit sales
- 25-02-2020: Read more: Condo and HDB rents rise in January on lower volume; coronavirus outbreak may hit leasings
- 18-02-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
Midtown Modern is proudly developed by GuocoLand Limited. As one of the most renowned developer, GuocoLand have built numerous quality homes across several geographical markets, including countries such as China, Malaysia, Vietnam, United Kingdom and Australia.
Their track records include Martin Modern, Meyer Mansion, Guoco Midtown, Wallich Residences (the tallest tower in Singapore), and many more.
Situated in a highly sought location, in the central of Downtown Bugis, aspiring residents of Midtown Modern will be able to enjoy the unparalleled convenience and connectivity. Guocoland successfully bidded the site via the Government Land Sales programme, where the best bid of $800.19 million was submitted.
Midtown Modern is located in Downtown Bugis, at Tan Quee Lan Street. Located just right above Bugis MRT, there are several transport options linked to Bugis MRT, as well as several bus services. Midtown Modern is next to Central Business District, which gives residents working in CBD unparalleled convenience.
With the upcoming North-South Expressway which is to be completed by 2026, it will bring residents in Midtown Modern greater convenience with shortened traveling time. Midtown Modern appeals to aspiring owners who wish to be located near town center, yet be close to amenities with a historical touch.
You will find several amenities nearby with the Midtown Modern location map.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and Early Bird Discounts (during preview period only) and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Midtown Modern are on first come first serve basis.
Midtown Modern is a new launch property located at Downtown Bugis. GuocoLand successfully bidded this site via the Government Land Sales Programme, and this land is zoned Residential with 1st Storey Commercial. Midtown Modern consists a total of about 580 residential units, with unit mix of 1 to 4 bedroom layouts, and penthouse units.
Midtown Modern is located in a mature estate of Bugis, surrounded by historical buildings. Several shopping facilities, amenities and eateries can readily be found within the vicinity of Midtown Modern such as Bugis Junction, Suntec City, Raffles Hospital, National Library museums, and many more. Several renowned schools can be found within Midtown Modern, such as Stamford Primary School, Singapore Management University, Anglo-Chinese Junior, School of the Arts, LASELLE, KaPlan, and many more.
Midtown Modern is location in District 07, where this district is a cosmopolitan location where many affluent people and leaders gather after their job. Being located in Downtown Core region, Midtown Modern is in strategic location situated in the city center.
Book An Appointment to view Midtown Modern ShowFlat, & get Direct Developer Price, Early Bird VVIP Discounts (Preview Period Only), & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Midtown Modern Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.